We run a weekly takeover series called #momentofbeauty on our Instagram stories in which real women in wellness share their morning routines. This week we profiled Aishwarya Iyer: West coast-based Founder of beautiful Brightland olive oil.
Aishwarya's Morning Routine
- Wake up, light some palo santo, and spend a little time meditating at your home alter.
- Drink two cups of hot water every morning for digestion, clarity, and of course- hydration.
- Spend some time outdoors with the pup.
- Time for breakfast. Make something fast, yummy, and nutritious- chopped up watermelon, Brightland’s ALIVE OO and a pinch of sea salt.
- Add a therapeutic benefit to your shower by tying a bouquet of eucalyptus and lavender to your shower head. The steam of the shower brings out the scents of both. Plus it’s just beautiful to look at!
- Don’t let LA air dry out your skin! Spritz with a bit of True Botanicals Renew Nutrient Mist.
- Aesop is everything. Aishwarya uses their toner, hydrator, and face oil. The face oil and 2 minutes of jade face rolling = heaven.
- For lunch we’re working with AWAKE OO and making a big pot of mozzarella + basil shakshuka!
- For dessert, use a little more olive oil on cherries and chocolate.
- Back to work!
Special thanks to Aishwarya!