How often do you start your day with drinking a cup of coffee? Every day? We know, we’ve been there. It’s kinda fun actually. You get a quick jolt, you get a little burst of speed, and for a brief second, you feel like you can take over the world. Be that as it may, when we think about the things that make us feel beautiful, starting the day with something healthy in our stomachs is right up there, at the top of the list. We definitely don’t get the same off-the-charts feeling after drinking a mug of acidic coffee. When your body starts the day with an easy-to-digest, vitamin-filled breakfast, you can feel your skin glowing and saying “thank you” (we swear, we can hear it talking). We made a delicious, beautifying mango-coconut smoothie that you can make in the same amount of time you’d spend standing in line at Starbucks.
Why this smoothie is so beautifying:
- Coconut has lots of healthy fats that will keep you full
- Mango has been shown to help cure acne and slow the aging process. Plus it’s full of vitamin A, which makes your skin glow
- Flax seeds are super anti-inflammatory. They reduce skin irritations and redness.
Mango-Coconut Beautifying SmoothieServes 1
- 1 bottle Harmless Harvest Coconut Water
- 1 cup organic frozen Mango Chunks
- ½ Coconut Yogurt
- ¼ Shredded Coconut + extra for garnish
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon Whole Flaxseeds
- Coconut Water ice cubes
*Love this beautifying smoothie but still need a coffee replacement? Try our caffeine free Tocos Elixir!
Video by Julie Florio
SHOP THE MOMENTThe Best of Clean Beauty